Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello!!!!

Hi every one.
How was your day? Hope good? Mine was boring.....(gist for another day).
I don't know why, but blogging has become very difficult for me: Not liking it one bit. Topics just slip through my head and I don't know what to blog about. Anyways let me just gist you a little about my boring life.

Finally, I will be going to Mushin tomorrow for a little shopping for my handbag making. I don't know what I will create or make, even though I have been working on getting my own unique designs. Will let you know my progress as I work. I have given myself a target, I hope I achieve it.

Secondly I am also working on the durability of my bags. I noticed that my big bags, which I want to sell for a small fortune (loll), isn't solid. In fact the handle comes off in less than two weeks of regular use, this is not good for business. So I have to work on it. At least a good leather bag should be around for a year without getting bad. Imagine a Louis Vitton bag getting ripped apart, after a short time, or a Channel bag?

Anyways its time to go back to bed. Will let you know how my day went tomorrow.

N/B: Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be" author unknown.

Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. I like the quote at the end. We tend to forget ourselves at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to earn money online, you must know how to make money with a blog .Today making money with blog has become lot more easier then it used to be. You can make money from google adsense. But you have to know how to make money from google adsense on your blog. Making money from adsense can be learnt from a professional expert.

    ReplyDelete