Sunday, June 2, 2013

A GIFT FOR OUR 200TH FOLLOWER

Hello everyone I hope we are excited about the new month, as for me I am elated. I will like to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to all my followers and particularly say thank you to Eki who is our 200th follower. For being our 200th follower you have a present/No two presents a pair of earrings and a clutch bag, all by House of Ularee (Ularee)....yippee


This crocheted red earring: one that will glam out your outfit especially with the little black dress. If you want to go a little bit crazy like I would, then go for the yellow strapless gorgeous dress. N/B: don't mind my look: no-make-up day and still trying to get back my face before pregnancy...lol.




This clutch bag by Ularee, with its uniquely crafted design which is rear, is one of the first designs of the Ularee brand. The bag is small enough to serve as a dinner or party bag and big enough to take two or three mobile phones, a small wallet, a small-to-go perfume and a bright red lipstick by mac. Viola life's good.


Eki please send your contact information: phone number, home address or postal address to tmkamson@gmail.com, for your presents...

Thank you once again everyone, don't stop believing in secretlilies.

P.S: bags and earrings are available for sale


6 comments: