Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random Musings

Hi guys whats up? Hope you are all good. Hows the week treating you'll?
The last time I posted we talked about e-book...well let me tell you this, I just got a kindle fire as a present. (E-book here I come)
Trust me: I already bought two books: "How To Sell Anything To Anybody by Joe Girard and Beyond Desire by Gwynne Forster.

The first book, I seriously need it. It was recommended by Ofili author of "How Stupidity Changed My life".
Since I say that I am an entrepreneur I need to know how to sell my products. I am very eager to read this.

The second one is a romance novel, author is african american.
When I was writing my book, I realized I got stuck with the description of my characters. I kept seeing my ladies with blues eyes, blond hair...Haba how can african ladies have blue eyes? etc.. (you don't blame me when I feed my head with foreign books for along time).
I was advised to read more books written by africans and african americans.

Now I am so excited I don't know which to start, but I think I would start with the business book. Trust me to give you all the review when I am done.

Anyways before I forget if you would like to place your orders for crocheted hand made baby blankets, rugs for babies rooms, or family rooms, please contact me and place your orders. tmkamson@gmail.com,
Tamunoibifiri Mobolaji-Kamson (this is to find me on facebook)
08033410178
and I would get back to you.

Do take care of yourself and have a lovely day.

I leave you with this site, very interesting for upcoming authors I must say.


Ciao

14 comments:

  1. Ahh..congrats! I'm sure you'll enjoy the Kindle. Those are great books you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dear..African ladies can have blue eyes dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yep but not the average african lady.

      Delete
  3. Now dancing alanta. You know why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes oh i know why. Don't worry would send you an email asap.

      Delete
  4. Yayyy, good for you. lol @ African ladies with blue eyes. I sha had a friend from Rivers who had greenish/grey eyes and she is full blooded Nigerian. I kid you not. I guess it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best in your business endeavours dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Kindle. i am contemplating if I should get one, I love holding my book. We shall see.
    African women with blue and green eyes are rare, but a reality. I have met more than 3 in my life time, but to represent the an African women of African descent...blue eyes might not cut it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep african women and blue eyes don't go.

      Delete
  7. How nice, a Kindle Fire, I know you will enjoy it. Good luck with your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an older version Kindle and I love it. I have to travel tomorrow....two airports, two different planes and rather than feeling fazed about it, I know that I am going to have my Kindle for company...

    Best of luck as an entrepreneur in Nigeria. Ko easy but can be done.

    ReplyDelete