Saturday, August 7, 2010

HAPPY WEEKEND......

Hello fellows and what's up? Saying welcome to our new member in the house, Anne and thank you for following secretlilies.......whoa......we appreciate....
Now I don't know where my old wall went to? I just had it up for a day or two and it has disappeared. Oh please come back...where are you? I want you back? ( sobbing....loll...)....


Its the weekend, and what is there to do? what can one do?... Today is the day we usually do everything we have piled up over the week, and after the days chore, we are just fagged out and need some rest... What? Can't any man just sleep and wake up and viola money is by the bedside...loll...
Well my dears, life isn't like that. Life doesn't work like that....In other to succeed we have to work.......

I have decided that I want to sew,,.....hmmm see me now, thinking it was so easy. Fine I went to the market which is (shoprite,, don't mind me , I am not serious abi....how can my market be shoprite) anyways I bought my material, and headed home. Determined to sew myself a table cloth, the old fashioned way... thread and needle...my God my back hurts and I haven't even started, yet. I spent 2 hours just stitching one end to the other....Phew!!!! I thought sewing was as simple as ABC?
Meaning:

The simple things we take for granted are not as easy as we think....magic doesn't just happen, we make the magic happen.

So let's sit back and make the magic happen this weekend...

P.S: I am not a Nollywood fan, but there are some actors or actresses I respect like Olu Jacobs, Joke Silver, Stella Damascus etc...so I am a little excited that I am having a date with Stella Damascus in Church tomorrow...Mennn!!!! I love church these days its so interesting and FUN....lol.... You remember yesterday, the talk about FUN.....I wish everybody will realize that life it too short...why not enjoy it while it lasts....
Notez Bien:

Never take anything for granted...
Take care of yourself and enjoy your weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment